Purpose of the guide
Instructs the user how to delegate someone to answer or make calls on their behalf in Microsoft Teams .
Set up a delegate to receive calls
Add a delegate to answer or make calls on their own in Microsoft Teams .
- Select your profile photo.
- Select Settings > General and then select Manage Delegates .
- Select Personal Delegates and type the person's name.
- Choose the permissions to assign and then select Add .
The delegate receives a notification of the new status.
- Under Calls , select Forward Calls > Personal Delegates to manage permissions and ensure that calls are sent to all delegates.