Purpose of the guide
It allows the user to understand how to hide the video call background.
In order to use this feature, you need to:
- be in possession of an active NetworkID ;
- use the version of MS Teams installed;
- the processor must support the Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (AVX2) feature.
How to insert effects in the background during a video call
A video call can only blur if it is made in a group chat or video meeting.
- Start the video call in the desired group.
- Click the three dots on the options bar (1)
- Click on "Show background effects" (2)
- Select the desired background (1) and press the "Apply" button (2)
To return to the normal background, simply perform the same procedure.