Purpose of the guide
Instructs the user how to turn a conversation into a meeting with just a few clicks.
This feature is only available within a Teams .
Start a meeting
- To start a meeting, do one of the following:
- Select in a new conversation.
- Select in an existing conversation to keep all the context of an ongoing conversation.
- In the video preview, give the meeting a name and select Instant Meeting .
- Select the names of the team members to invite to the meeting. You can also type in a phone number, which is a good way to add people outside your organization who don't use Teams .
Attend a meeting
- To find a meeting, look for the meeting notification icon in conversation.
- Select Join to join the meeting.
Share your screen
Select the screen sharing icon to show your screen to other participants.
Share the meeting recording
Select the more options icon “ … ” to record the meeting. You will receive an email when the video is ready so you can view, edit and share it with others.