Purpose of the guide
Instructs the user how to show their screen or any file during a meeting.
Show your screen during a meeting
In Microsoft Teams , you can show your desktop, a specific app, presentation, or any file during a meeting.
- Choose Share .
- Select the fields to share:
- Desktop allows you to show all elements on the screen.
- Window allows you to show a specific app.
- PowerPoint allows you to show a presentation.
- Browse allows you to search for the file to show.
- After selecting the item to show, the shared item is surrounded by a red border.
- Select Stop sharing to stop viewing your screen.