Purpose of the guide
Instructs the user how to post an ad or message simultaneously on multiple channels.
Post a message in multiple channels
Publish an announcement or message simultaneously on multiple channels.
- In a channel, start a message and select Format .
- Choose the desired message type: New conversation or Announcement .
- Select Publish to multiple channels > Select channels .
- Choose the channels to publish to. You can share with all channels you are a member of.
- Choose Update and the selected channels will appear in the post.
- Select Anyone can reply to allow all users to reply to the post, or You and moderators can reply to limit replies to only themselves and the moderators.
- Type a message and select Send . The post is displayed in the selected channels.