Purpose of the guide
It explains to users how to proceed to change their own NetworkID password on their own.
To be able to apply this setting, you need to:
- possess their own NetworkID (e.g. email@example.com);
- know the current password
Change your password
To be able to change the password of your NetworkID , you need to:
- Access the site https: // servizi .edu.ti.ch /
- Log in with your NetworkID (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- At the top right, click on your NetworkID (shown without @ edu.ti.ch)
- Choose the item "Change password"
- Follow the instructions on the screen by entering:
- The current password
- The new password and its confirmation
- Press the "Confirm" key