Purpose of the guide
The purpose of this guide is to obtain your Network ID as an employee of the cantonal administration.
- Have the status of an official,
- have a firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Get your own Network ID
- Connect to the site https: // servizi .edu.ti.ch /
- In the NetworkID section (1A) click on Registration (1B)
- Click on Subscribe (2)
- Select Cantonal Administration Officer (3) , validate the "reCAPTCHA" (A) and then press Next (4)
- Enter your official e-mail address (5) (without @ ti.ch) and press Next (6)
- Enter the required data (7) and press "Next" (8)
- Complete the procedure by pressing Submit registration (9)
- Open your e-mail box and open the e-mail from email@example.com with the subject Create new username ( NetworkID ) ScuolaLab (10).
Press "click here. (11).
- Enter your " NetworkID " (12) and the desired Password (13) , which must be entered a second time for confirmation (14) ; complete the operation by pressing "Confirm (15).