You can share the screen of your computer, or mobile device, via the internal network (Wi-Fi and ethernet). As long as this works, the other device (computer or smartphone / tablet) must be under the same network.
Connection with Windows, Macbook and Chrome based devices
To set up your computer, smartphone or tablet, you need to:
- Check that the device is under the same network as the ViewBoard
- Check the address shown in the ViewBoard to download the application
- Start the application and select the desired ViewSonic
Connection with mobile devices: iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android (phones or tablets)
Android / iOS
- Check that the device is under the same network as the ViewBoard.
- Scan the QR code to download the app.
- Start the application and select the desired ViewSonic and insert the Pin shown on the screen.
- Check that it is under the same network as the ViewBoard.
- Directly from AirPlay select the ViewBoard to connect.
- And, finally, type the password that is shown on the screen.